i have nothing...

by Ben at/on 2/07/2010 11:53:00 PM
in

there's no greater feeling
than the rush of Your love
no sunrise or sunset has ever been so amazing
without knowing the Hands that drew it up
You hold me there in Your Hands; in Your Heart
and I wanna give You every piece of me but some days i don't know where to start
You're everywhere; my Everything
and all i want to be
is to be perfect for You
but if i was
there would be no need for You for me

and i need You for me
more than anything
and i pray; i pray so hard
that You continue to love me like i know You do
because i can't get it right
and that's why i'm me
because first
You were You


0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Hit Counters
fineprint
(c) /THE MELODY AND THE NOISE/ · Using Blogger · Theme by EvanEckard · Blogger Template by Blogger FAQs and Mobi123